Warehouse Operatives / Supervisors
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES/ SUPERVISORS subject to experience -4 day week with occasional option for additional hours.
MBC is looking for exceptional individuals to form a new “back shift team” expanding its warehousing hours and capabilities to meet growing demand.
A chance to join a great team and dynamic environment, working in one of the leading and most progressive outdoor distributors in the UK.
Based in our Wallsend distribution centre, working the following days/hours.
Saturday 8.00am- 3pm
Key function of the role.
- Picking and packing orders for retail customers and direct to consumer business
- Assisting on annual stock checks and daily stock maintenance
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and co workers
- Maintain service standards and comply with company procedures rules and regulations
- Maintain tidiness and organisation of all working areas
-Processing of inbound deliveries from suppliers
-Managing stock to bulk and pick locations
-Filling pick faces
-Diligent record keeping on stock locations.
- Manual handling of sometimes bulky/heavy boxes
Ideal candidates will ideally have:
- A background and passion for the outdoors and equipment
- Experience in warehouse/web dispatch
- Good organisational, time management and IT skills – Microsoft based systems (word, excel, outlook)
- A dynamic personality, with a strong can do, will do mentality
- A desire and passion for service excellence and going that extra mile every day
- Proven track record to work in teams and be a strong team player
- Understanding of stock control systems and the importance of stock accuracy
- An attractive salary with annual review £8.91 per hour ( Supervisor roles by negotiation and subject to experience)
- Optional company pension scheme (after six months successful probation)
- Generous kit allowance and staff purchase scheme.
- Death in service benefit.
- Optional company health care.
- Generous holiday allowance.
Interested applicants should complete the below application form along with a covering letter and CV; and submit to Alan Farrimond, Operations and Logistics Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications 30th July.