MBC is looking for an exceptional individual to join its dynamic warehousing team in Newcastle.
A chance to join a great team and dynamic environment, working in one of the leading and most progressive outdoor and snow sports distributors in the UK.
Based in our Wallsend distribution centre, working Monday- Friday, hours generally 8-4, (but with a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done!).
Key function of the role.
- Picking and packing orders for retail customers and direct to customer business
- Loading and unloading delivery and courier vehicles by hand and using forklift
- Assisting on annual stock checks and daily stock maintenance
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and co workers
- Operate warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Maintain service standards and comply with company procedures rules and regulations
Ideal candidates will ideally have-
- A background and passion for the outdoors and equipment
- Experience in warehouse/web dispatch
- Good organisational, time management and IT skills
- A dynamic personality, with a strong can do, will do mentality
- A desire and passion for service excellence and going that extra mile every day
- Current fork lift licence (training will be given if not)
- Full clean driving licence (not imperative)
- Proven track record to work in teams and be a strong team player
- An attractive salary with annual review
- Optional company pension scheme (after six months successful probation)
- Generous kit allowance and staff purchase scheme.
- Death in service benefit.
- Optional company health care
- Generous holiday allowance
Interested applicants should complete the below application form and submit to Alan Farrimond, Operations and Logistics Manager email@example.com