Warehouse Operative- Part Time
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE -18 Hours Mon-Wed with occasional option for additional hours.
MBC is looking for an exceptional individual to join its dynamic warehousing team in Newcastle.
A chance to join a great team and dynamic environment, working in one of the leading and most progressive outdoor distributors in the UK.
Based in our Wallsend distribution centre, working Monday- Wednesday , hours 11.30-5.30pm
18 Hour week + occasional options for additional hours on holiday cover etc.
Key function of the role.
- Picking and packing boxed orders for retail customers and direct to customer business
- Assisting on annual stock checks and daily stock maintenance
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and co workers
- Maintain service standards and comply with company procedures rules and regulations
- Maintain tidiness and organisation of all working areas
- Manual handling of sometimes bulky/heavy boxes
Ideal candidates will ideally have:
- A background and passion for the outdoors and equipment
- Experience in warehouse/web dispatch
- Good organisational, time management and IT skills – Microsoft based systems (word, excel, outlook)
- A dynamic personality, with a strong can do, will do mentality
- A desire and passion for service excellence and going that extra mile every day
- Proven track record to work in teams and be a strong team player
- Understanding of stock control systems and the importance of stock accuracy
- An attractive salary with annual review £8.91 per hour
- Optional company pension scheme (after six months successful probation)
- Generous kit allowance and staff purchase scheme.
- Death in service benefit.
- Optional company health care.
- Generous holiday allowance, starting at 11 ½ days per year.
Interested applicants should complete the below application form along with a covering letter and CV; and submit to Alan Farrimond, Operations and Logistics Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications 7th May 2021