Customer Service Operative
We are seeking to appoint a Customer Service Operative for our busy sales office based in Wallsend, Tyne and Wear. Specialising in the UK distribution of outdoor, climbing and mountaineering footwear and equipment MBC is dedicated to providing UK specialist outdoor retail stores with the finest supply and customer service. The role is office based and involves dealing with technical support telephone and email enquiries, as well as high volumes of order processing and customer service. The person we are seeking must have:
- An interest in outdoor activities (ideally be an active hill walker, mountaineer or climber).
- Be computer literate with good keyboard skills.
- A track record and passion to provide customers with the very best service.
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude with a ‘can-do’ and ‘will-do’ mentality.
- A polite, positive and friendly telephone manner.
- Be a strong team player alongside ability to work under own initiative.
We offer a competitive package as follows
- Basic salary negotiable based on experience
- Optional company pension scheme
- Optional private medical
- Death in service benefit
- Staff kit allowance
- 22 days Holidays plus statutory days, with additional days in line with longevity of service.
- We offer a dynamic environment, with an enthusiastic and friendly team. Mon-Fri office hours 9-5. If you meet the above criteria and are interested in a career in the outdoor industry then please complete the application form below and send to Steve Roberts Managing Director - email@example.com no later than 16th April 21.