Customer Service Assistant
MBC is looking for an exceptional individual to support its dynamic customer service team in Newcastle.
A chance to join a great team and dynamic environment, working in one of the leading and most progressive outdoor and Snow sports distributors in the UK.
Based in our Wallsend distribution centre, working Monday- Friday, hours generally 9-5, (but with a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done!).
Key function of the role.
- Supporting Front line customer service/ sales and order enquiries with our retail base and end consumers.
-Technical support for end consumer and retailer via telephone and email.
- Sales order processing and account administration
- General administration and back up to the team
Ideal candidates will ideally have-
- A background and passion for the outdoors and equipment.
- experience in retail / customer service environment.
-Solid organisational and IT skills
- A dynamic personality, with a strong can do, will do mentality.
- A desire and passion for service excellence and going that extra mile every day.
- An excellent and engaging telephone manner.
- Ability to build relationships over the phone.
- Proven track record to work in teams and be a strong team player.
- An attractive salary with annual review
- Optional company pension scheme (after six months successful probation)
- Generous kit allowance and staff purchase scheme.
- Death in service benefit.
- Optional company health care
- Generous holiday allowance
Closing date for applications 29/09/17